viernes, 30 de marzo de 2012

Sincere Desire



March 30



 My son, be convinced of this: God can reject everything a creature conceived in sin and bears the indelible imprint inherited from Adam, but can not reject in any way sincere desire to love him. Therefore, if for other reasons can not be sure of their heavenly predilection, and if they lend to host who speaks on behalf of the same God will not soothe and comfort, so you must believe at least for this sincere desire that you have to love him.
I pray thee therefore, in God's name, you will not be overcome by the fear that gross me in your letters, that is, the fear of not loving and not fear God, because I think the enemy you want to be misleading . I know, my son, that nobody can love their God with dignity. But when a soul gets all that is on their side, and does it all with good intention, and trust in divine mercy, why will reject Jesus? Is not he who has commanded us to love God with our strength? So if you have given and consecrated everything to God, if, therefore, seeks to fill your heart with God alone, and with a sincere reflection and relentless you discover the best way to serve and love, what reasons have to fear? Maybe because you can not do more? But Jesus asks you yet and therefore can not condemn. The Spirit of God blows when you want, where you want and how you want. On the other hand, you ask our good God that he do what you can not do. Tell Jesus you want a greater love for me?I have no more!Give it to me then, you and I will offer! No doubt, Jesus accepted the offering and you remain calm.
(March 29, 1918, Fray Manuel de San Marco la Catola - Letters. IV, p. 424)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario