miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

Two Tears



March 28

On Friday morning, was still in bed when Jesus appeared to me. I was very sad and disfigured. He showed me a great multitude of priests, religious and secular, among whom were several church officials, some were celebrating, other clothing themselves and others taking off his vestments.Seeing Jesus caused me much grief distressed, and, so, I wanted to ask him why he suffered so much. No answer. But his gaze is directed toward those priests, and soon after, almost terrified, as if tired of looking, he withdrew his eyes and looked up at me when I noticed two tears horrified her cheeks. He walked away from that crowd of priests with an obvious look of disgust on his face, shouting: "Butchers!". And to me, said, "My son, do not think my agony was three hours, no, I will be in agony until the end of the world because of the souls benefited most from me. During the time of my agony, my son, do not sleep. My soul is in search of a drop of human compassion, but, alas!, Leave me alone under the weight of indifference. The ingratitude and indifference of my ministers makes my agony heavier.Woe is me, how bad are my love! What hurts me most is that his indifference added scorn and disbelief. Many times I have been to annihilate them in the act, had it not been stopped by the angels and the souls in love with me ... Write to your father and tell him what you have seen and I've heard this morning. Tell showing your letter to Father Provincial ... ".Jesus continued speaking, but what he said I can not ever reveal any creature of this world. This appearance gave me such a pain in the body, and much more in the soul, I spent all day killing, and would have thought sweet Jesus die if I had not already revealed ...Unfortunately, Jesus has every reason to lament our ingratitude! Many of our brothers are unhappy love of Jesus with open arms by throwing the infamous sect of Masonry! Pray for them, that the Lord may enlighten their minds and touch their hearts. Encourage our father provincial, who receive generous help of the Lord of heavenly gifts. The good of our mother province must be continuous concern. This should be directed all his efforts. For this purpose should focus our prayers, we are all bound to this.(April 7, 1913, Father Agustin de San Marco in Lamis - Letters. I, p. 350)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario