sábado, 31 de marzo de 2012

Dear Father



March 31



 My beloved father, remembering the many courtesies afforded me, I think it is my sacred duty, now approaching the holy Easter, not let it pass without deseársela full of all those graces that can make you happy here on earth and blessed in heaven.
This, my father, is the omen that know him and I think it will be very pleasing. Furthermore, I will not let this solemnity, in my unworthiness, to pray to Jesus rose for her beautiful soul, if it is true that no day I do not forget to pray for you.
In these holy days, more than usual, I am tormented by this Barbablu hard. I ask, then, to pray earnestly to the Lord to not be a prisoner of this common enemy.
But God is with me and comforts, which makes me constantly like, are so sweet I could not describe them.
(March 31, 1912, at P.Benedicto of San Marco in Lamis - Letters. I, p. 269)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario