martes, 18 de septiembre de 2012

Confirm your grace to those who have entrusted me




Sept. 18
Arise, O Lord, deliver me once again and above all of myself, and not let them destroy the one who so carefully and urgently called back and you've ripped from a world that is not yours. Arise, O Lord, and confirms once again for your grace to those who have trusted me, and do not let any reach lost leaving the fold.
Oh God, oh God! ... do not let it lose your inheritance.O God, show increasing my poor heart in me and complete the work that has already begun.
I hear a voice inside me that I continually yells yourself apart and sanctifies. Well, well, my dear, I want it, but do not know where to start.
You also help me, I know that Jesus loves you and you deserve it. Talk to him, then, from me to grant me the grace to be a less unworthy son of Francis, who can be an example for my brothers, so the fervor in me and always continue to grow every day, to make me a perfect cappuccino.
(November 1922, the sisters Campanile - Letters. III, p. 1005)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario