sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2012

It was the voice of the Father Gracious


 
Sept. 15
A sad but sweet voice sounded in my poor heart, was the announcement that drew loving father in your child's mind the dangers to be encountered in the struggle of life, was the voice of the kind father who wanted the heart of the child away from those innocent childhood loves, was the voice of a loving father who whispered to the ears and heart of the child to depart entirely from clay, mud, and jealously asked to be devoted entirely to him.
Passionately, with amorous sighs, with inexpressible groans with sweet words and soft, he called himself, wanted to make it all yours.
Moreover, almost jealous of the child, often allowing the creature, daughter of earth and mud, threw punches and kicks give undeserved son he loved with such tenderness and affection, and that he understood how much had been misleading and misleading the love, innocent and childlike, gave the creatures ...
Then I, the ungrateful son, and understood everything clearly envisaged the terrible and frightening picture that he, in his infinite mercy, showed me; grim picture indeed, that would have to tremble and frightened souls tested.
Perceiving those filth, those miseries, I invoked once the most holy names of Jesus and Mary, calling anxiously to good father to come to my aid. And that is that once, in response to my call, he showed me, and, seeing that I was struggling to rid myself of that fateful box, seemed to smile, seemed to invite me to another life, made ​​me realize that the port safe refuge of peace for me was the ecclesiastical militia army.
(November 1922, the sisters Campanile - Letters. III, p. 1005)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario