sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012

LOVE AND SUFFERING


LOVE AND SUFFERING
Then I fell down before YHVH, like last time, I was forty days and forty nights without food or water, for all the sin you had committed doing wrong in the eyes of YHVH to irritate.
(SD 9.18).
Well, you have been granted by the grace of Christ ... not only believe in him but also to suffer for him.
(Phil 1, 29).
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
(Rom 12:12).
So, even those who suffer according to the will of God entrust their souls to a faithful Creator, doing good.
(I Peter 4:19).
And know him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of his sufferings, becoming like him in his death ... (Phil 3:10).
Undoubtedly, the P. Pius was a man intimately united to Christ, especially in Gethsemane and on the way to Calvary, and in his passion and death themselves. This was the source of the P Pio always drank incessantly for not faint with thirst on the way.
A path that God had prepared to go slowly crossing it over a lifetime, making and carrying out the "great mission" that God himself had given him, and for which he had been preparing ever since.
The entire life of P. Pius was to love suffering, because he saw Jesus in the world and carrying the cross and crucified with Him, therefore, was not sickly or masochistic love, but a love that through suffering gave great fruits of conversion , joy, peace and sanctification. A total of atonement love a love that burned constantly repeated: "I am consumed with love for God and love for my brothers" So often told his brothers and spiritual children: "Yes, I love the cross,
the cross alone, because I love her always in the back of Jesus. "

Requested suffering and grace was his daily food.
Loved suffering for the benefits.
To the glory of God.
Salvation of the brothers.
Release souls from purgatory.
To identify with Christ on the cross
"Life is not nothing but a continuous reaction against oneself, and not open to the beauty, if not at the price of suffering.
Remain always in the company of Jesus in Gethsemane and he will comfort you when you arrive you pray in anguish. "
It seems as if given the reality of today, we faced with a person we aberrant and masochistic, self-centered, he liked suffer because only then was happy. As if suffering were the source of attraction and attention of others Who said such a thing? The world in which we live today is the result of the ephemeral, the fleeting, the superfluous, lies, deceit, to cure the headache with an aspirin, disposable, non-commitment to be well now, have fun at the time, search everything and have been able to feel good. No matter what it is, or what needs to be put on or removed in between, no matter whether to risk his own life, turning to drugs, alcohol, prostitution, cheating, lying, crime , theft, robbery ... and return to the nonsense. Only suffering purifies like fire. It is true that the suffering and pain we must exterminate because they are bad, but the P. Pio teaches us that this is possible only and only love.
Because "where love is God and where God is, not lacking anything."No doubt they are one of the great mysteries that lived P. Pius, (pain and suffering) but mostly we find him as one of the most sublime gifts God has given to mankind. Yes Father Pio lived and experienced the suffering adhered fully to the life of our Savior, especially in his Passion. Therefore, the P. Pius was delivered as scapegoat. Al P. I can name Pius atoning Man of all time. Because the atonement, the pain was for him "My food diary, my treat!"
Currently most people have forgotten this aspect of the atonement, we consider ourselves as good as straight or as super-men who are not able to turn to see the filth in which we are immersed. We are unable to be in solidarity with each other, sharing what little they have, but mostly, sadly we are unable to deliver to another a word of encouragement, hope, joy, faith. A smile! In short we are unable to give charity, but even worse, we are unable to receive and share. Many people in our world needs someone to help to atone for their sins! How much do we lack great men like Father Pius, able to get out of themselves and can offer not by him but by his brothers. Is not this a dimension of that adventure was born one day in the heart of the Poverello of Assisi? Is not this the real meaning of our lives as Christians? Suffering is the price to pay for what is done and what is experienced, but also the price to pay for the other. Without forgetting that the other is worth more than gold refined because it was purchased "a blood price of the immaculate Lamb, without spot or wrinkle." Therefore, the P. Pio offered by all.
So what we can see in his own words: "My Jesus, saves the day, I offer myself as a victim for all, give me strength, take this heart, fill it with your love, then send me what you want"
Therefore, we can state that Padre Pio's life was marked by suffering. Moreover, although we incomprehensible, Fr Pius loved suffering, he wanted above all to identify with Christ. The P. Pio suffered truly, physically, but more than physical pain or mental suffering were the spiritual: dark night of the soul, aridity, misunderstanding, slander, retaliation prohibitions, how much it hurt when prevented him celebrate Mass in public! Prevented much suffering when I confess! What a pain so great being unable to meet spiritual and sometimes not epistolary his spiritual sons and daughters! above all the wounds suffered much always caused him great pain, indignities, embarrassment, embarrassments, especially when I had to go to the doctor for its consideration. Padre Pio himself tonight will talk about pain and suffering in a letter dated September 11, 1916, within days of his arrival in San Giovanni Rotondo: "The night is becoming ever deeper, ever more storm rough and always fighting plenum. Everything threatens to submerge the poor boat of my mind. No low comfort to my soul. I've become completely blind. All I see nothing clearly my one hand and on the other the goodness and greatness of God "But especially when he had to accept all the prescriptions of the Holy See and the Order for certification and authenticity. The P. Pius was like a prisoner whom everyone had to judge, like a puppet that everyone had to operate at will. However, the P. Pius was clear that "salvation is not achieved if not through the stormy sea that always threatens to destroy us. Calvary is the hill of saints, but there is another mountain passes, called Tabor ". We can say that this was the only and the great hope that kept the P. Pius faithful and firm to continue its great mission on earth. The P. Pius was a mystery to himself. There were many times when even he understood, nor could understand the great mission that God had reserved. He will express himself as follows: "What chaos in the bottom of my heart! What mystery is me myself! These days, when my soul descended into hell. Again the Lord exposed me to the fury of Satan. This infamous apostate heart wants to tear most sacred: Faith haunt me day and night I was bitter. Because of the struggles, the physical and psychic forces are weakening further ... ". However, does not end here as tremendous suffering, no doubt, the P. Pio is still much, much more than gold purified in the crucible. It should look like a beautiful marble statue carved with great detail all because it is like a precious treasure in the eyes of God. Ultimately it has to be "Christed". Because of this, the P. Pio prayed, begged implored God's mercy in these words that we will show the letter dated June 4, 1918, as a new Job tortured screams and cries his mercy: "I can not take more! ... My soul is full of extreme embarrassment ... The Lord's hand was heavy upon me. The Lord is showing all his power to punish and, as a leaf driven by the wind, he rejects me and after me ... can not stand it! ... I feel crushed under the weight of his righteousness. Tears are my daily bread. I shake, I look, but can not find it under the wrath of her justice ... Like Jesus on the cross, crushed under the heavy hand of God's justice, cry, 'My God, my God, why me you forsaken me? '. Out of this neglect I know nothing, to live the life that I do not know. " Given the above the only thing we can appeal to high availability is that P. Pius had to do the will of God. Perhaps many may ask: Grace? Undoubtedly, but above all unconditional availability plan that God had for him God could not have done its work if the P. Pio had not left.
So "Love the suffering, which, besides being the work of divine wisdom, reveals even more clearly the work of love"
TO REVIEW OUR LIFE
1.
Do I accept every day in my daily life suffering with love and dignity?2. Do I give the redemptive value of suffering and savior who has?3. Am I aware of themselves and atone for the sins of others?4. With Jesus Christ Am I willing to offer myself as a victim for the salvation of mankind?5. Where does suffering in my life?6. Suffering? See it as a gift, a grace or a punishment?7. Am I willing to bear the cross of joy every day?.
PRAY:Oh Jesus,Destroy in me all that is not right for youAnd write your pain in my heartWith the fire of your love.Squeeze hard with you,Soft and forever,To never leave you in your pain.I can stand on your heartIn the sufferings of lifeFor thus my recovery.That my spirit has no other desireTo live with you in the GardenAnd my fill of sentences of your heart.Let my soul be filled with your bloodAnd they feed youWith the bread of your sufferings.Amen.
St. Pius

Pray three Our Fathers, three Hail Marys and Glory ...
PRAY
Oh God that St. Pio of PietrelcinaCapuchin priestyou have given the signal privilegeto participate in a wonderful wayin the passion of your Son,grant us through her intercession,identify in the death of Christto share in his resurrection.Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario