sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2012

God's Love: Second day of the novena in honor of Padre Pio of Pietrelcina



SECOND DAY
GOD'S LOVE 2-9

Let us use the following text of the Word of God to illuminate our thinking to this day:For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. (Jn 3:16).More proof that God loves us is that Christ, while we were yet sinners, died for us. (Rom 5:8).But God, rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, being dead, because of our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ-by grace alone we are saved - and raised us up and made us sit together in heavenly in Christ Jesus, in order to show in the coming ages the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. (Eph 2:4-7).In this was manifested the love of God for us, that God sent his only Son into the world that we might live through Him Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us us and sent his Son as expiation for our sins. (I Jn 4.9 to 10).If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he has seen, can not love God whom he has not seen. (I John 4:20).

<< What is this love?
>>
The same P.
Pius was proposed the question and gave the answer remember some of his ideas in the letters.Charity is not static but dynamic reality. As natural love supernatural and infused also reveals and manifests in the soul as a trend and a movement of the will and the heart to the well known, and in this case to the Supreme Good perceived in the light of faith and revelation. Padre Pio it manifest in many ways, for example:
May your confidence once again enlighten my understanding, your love of this heart heat pain grinding offend the hour of trial!
(E I, c. 368).
To love God is the greatest duty of life, and I understood as a child, as yet understand many children still poisoned by the world.
Everything could be summarized thus: I am consumed by the love of God and love of neighbor.
Love is but a spark of God in men, the very essence of God personified in the Holy Spirit, we poor mortals, we should give ourselves to God with all the capacity of our love.
The P. Pius was a person able to discover and appreciate the grace of God, especially the gift of love. For him the basic principle of his life was the love of Jesus Christ, the love of God, I used to compare with a devouring fire. This love led him to surrender completely to Him, fully accepting his will.
It is true that the nature of this love is ineffable but our humble friar made the effort to admit and publicize even with words:
Oh, if I had a dying infinite hearts, all hearts of heaven and earth, your mother ... all, all, oh Jesus, I offer Thee the. Jesus, I love you so much, it is useless to repeat it, I love you.
Take this heart, fill it with your love, then send me whatever you want.
My life is Christ living for Jesus, for His glory, to serve him, to love him. He is in love with both of my heart that makes me burn everything in its divine fire, in the fire of love. What is this fire that consumes me whole?
If Jesus thus makes us happy on earth ... What will in heaven?.
The soul that has chosen divine love, not selfish load in the Heart of Jesus, but must also feel it burning charity towards the brothers, who often hurts. It is not difficult to understand, because the soul, no longer living their lives, but that of Jesus who lives in it, must feel, desire and experience the same feelings, desires and life that lives there. And you know, if you've got it late, you know, say, what feelings and desires of what was and is animated by this divine Master God and humanity.
Suffer So your soul for God and the brothers who do not want to know about it because this is the great pleasure of it.
We consider the above we have enough to make a serious and thoughtful living the experience of God in their lives. It is a gift, a grace, a gift.
Unfortunately too many times we leave without unwrapping gifts or receive them put them anywhere and do not give them more importance ...
TO REVIEW OUR LIFE
1.
Am I really aware of the love of God in my life?
2. What is my attitude to the love God has me?
3. How does God love?
4. Where does the love of God at the time of my projection and discernment?
5. What circumstances and events of each day experiment with greater intensity the Love of God?
6. Am I able to talk and to share this love with others or ashamed of it?
7. In my relationships with others? Fraternal living experience of God's love?
8. How project love and charity to those around me?
9. What are the means that I have to implement to truly practice the love of God?
10. Do I give as an offering of love for the salvation of mankind?
PRAY:Lord Jesus Christ, Way, Truth and Life,you've made love to you and the brothersthe form of evangelical perfectionGod grant me a love infinitely generous.A radical fidelity to your plan of love in my life,and with the fire of your Holy SpiritPurify and sanctify my desire for holinessand delivery for the redemption of mankind. Amen.
Pray three Our Fathers, three Hail Marys with Glory ...
Closing Prayer:
Oh God that St. Pio of PietrelcinaCapuchin priestyou have given the signal privilegeto participate in a wonderful wayin the passion of your Son,grant us through her intercession,identify in the death of Christto share in his resurrection.Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario